trans welcome is a project of Transgender Network Switzerland (TGNS) and the Federal Office for Gender Equality who support this project with grants under the Equality Act.
The trans welcome project encourages trans people and companies throughout Switzerland to take up an application for a new roleand/or commence the coming-out process in the workplace. trans welcome encourages trans people and companies to take joint steps in the workplace and supports them with a wide range of services. Those services may be offered by TGNS, other organizations or individuals domestic and abroad.
The Services of trans welcome
- Advice – we inform, advise and support on legal issues and coming-out challenges
- Workshops – we offer specific training courses for employers and specialists.
- Accompaniment – we support trans people in coming out at work
- Public relations – we inform and educate the general public on the subject of trans and the workplace.
- Political commitment – we are committed to the rights of trans people and in particular represent their interests in the workplace.